Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions? Maybe you can find some answers there. If not, please head to Contact page.
How to place an order?
- Please go to “Store”, choose product from list below.
How long delivery takes?
- Inside Europe, it will take up to 7 days, outside up to 14 days.
Is it possible to return any product?
- Yes, you have 7 days, to return what you bought, with valid recipt
Do I have any warranty?
- Yes, but warranty period is different to each product.
Do You help me with configure my miner?
- Yes, we are configuring rigs, if it is necessary. There will be a tutorial soon!
Is it possible to pay for order after delivery?
- No, there is no option to pay later.
Do I get any discount if I will take more than one piece?
- Yes, we always have better prices for our existing customers and greater amount of miners.
How long does it take to prepare the order?
- Preparation of the order for shipment takes from 3 to 14 working days.
When will I receive the parcel?
- Delivery to the customer takes between 3-14 working days.
What if the delivery date is exceeded?
- The decision belongs to the client. We included a point in our contract regarding the resolution of the dispute. You can get funds refund within 3 days, until the correcting invoice is issued.
How much warranty do I have?
- The manufacturer’s warranty is only 180 days. However, every customer has a two-year, included in the price of the device.
What is the Maintenance Warranty?
- The Maintenance Warranty is a free service that customers can use in case of a machine failure, errors or help with initial configuration. This service is free for a period of 24 months from the date of the final invoice.
- DHL – 125$ Inside EU – 7 days, Outside 65$ – 14 days
- UPS – 150$ Inside EU – 3 days, outside 70$ – 10 days
- LOCAL – 55$ Inside EU – 3 days, outside 70$ – 10 days
Payment – frequently asked questions (FAQ)
How can I pay?
- So far, three payment methods have been available for us:
- Bank Transfer
Will I receive an invoice?
- Of course, a VAT invoice is attached to each of our products.
At what time will the refund be refunded for undelivered goods?
- If the time of your delivery has been exceeded, the refund will be made within 3 days of issuing the correcting invoice.
Before you start the adventure with mining cryptocurrencies, it is worth to understand it. “Crypto mining” is legal and is carried out by running double looped algorithmic analysis processes as SHA-256 or X11 to check the correctness of transactions and security for the emerging major networks. The speed with which is measured in hashes per second.
The network compensates miners for their effort, making the crypto available to those who bring the necessary coordination. It applies to households of newly issued coins, as well as ordering in households inspected during extraction. The more computing power you have, the greater the participation in the prize is.
Step 1 – An idea for equipment for extracting the crypto of currencies!
To start mining, you need to get equipment. Previous bitcoins could have been put on the process on CPU or GPU. Today it is not possible anymore. Custom ASIC chips set performance up to 100 times greater than the older systems.
“Mining” requires the highest quality of machines, so it consumes more electricity than you can earn if you use weak machine. Several companies, such as Bitmain or Avalon, which offer advanced systems built specifically for bitcoin mining.
Step 2 – Download the free software!
After receiving the mining equipment, you must download a special program to issue cryptocurrency supervision. However, the purchased equipment, for example Antminer S9, is already pre-programmed to such an available one. There’s also software like CGminer and CCminer, which are command line programs.
Step 3 – Joining the cryptomine!
For those who are ready to mine bitcoins, we recommend joining the cryptomine. cryptomine belong to the group of miners, they operate on the same block and then split profits. If you are trying to do this alone, you can dig for over a year before mining up any bitcoin. It is much more convenient to share and work.
We recommend decentralized mines such as P2Pool, Antpool or Slushpool.
Step 4 – Creating a wallet!
The next step on the way to mine up the currency is a wallet for receiving dug coins. A great wallet is Trezor – it has many functions and operates in many operating rooms. These are also online wallets, such as Blockchain.info.
Bitcoins are sent only to you. The essential elements when it comes to setting up “Wallet” is to protect them from taking over the process.
Step 5 – Regularly follow currency information!
To make profits from digging up the currency, it is important to stay in touch with any informations about it.
What is Used Hardware Store?
- Used Hardware Store is a service offered by us for the sale of equipment used at the request of individual clients or companies.
How does the Used Hardware Store work?
- A customer who wants to sell his used mining machine, contacts us about placing it in the category of used equipment.
What are the differences between tested machines and untested ones?
- Tested machines are equipment that we have in our hands (customers gave it to us for expertise), and their condition has been confirmed by our specialists, so we can guarantee their technical condition.
- Untested machines are equipment whose specifications and photos we have received from the customer, and the knowledge of the technical condition is based on a certificate of condition submitted by the seller. In this case, we are a remote broker.
What are the costs of using the Used Hardware Store service?
- The cost of putting the device in our Used Hardware Store is 10% of the amount for which the customer wants to sell his device. It is connected with operational costs that our company has to deal with.